Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE WWW.PPPAW.COM ONLINE SHOP
I. General provisions
III. Type and scope of electronic services
IV. Conditions of providing services and concluding electronic services agreements
V. Conditions of concluding sales agreements
VI. Conditions and methods of payment
VII. Delivery cost, time and method
VIII. Conditions of terminating electronic services agreements
IX. Terms of guarantee
X. Complaints procedure
XI. Right to withdraw
XII. Intellectual property
XIII. Final provisions
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The online shop located at www.pppaw.com is maintained by Dominika Skrzypek trading as Dominika Skrzypek – 4 ON THE FLOOR registered in the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record (CEIDG) operated by the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Poland, principal place of business and address for service: ul. Rzeczenicka 18, 77-320 Przechlewo, tax identification number NIP: 8431574804, statistical number REGON: 363783564, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +48693864379
2. These Terms and Conditions shall govern all use of the online Shop at www.pppaw.com by all Users.
3. The Terms and Conditions stated herein set forth: the type, scope and conditions of: rendering electronic services through www.pppaw.com; the conditions of concluding and terminating Electronic Sales and Product Sales Agreements as well as the complaints procedure.
4. By using the Electronic Services available through the Shop, the User agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Customers are required to read and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions before placing an order and using the Electronic Services offered through the Shop.
6. Pppaw.pl online Shop conducts retail sales to Consumers in Poland and other European Union countries.
7. The Seller represents and warrants that all Products are brand new, free and clear of all liens or other encumbrances of any kind and in full compliance with all applicable laws.
8. Auctioned items made in whole or in part from real leather should not be soaked or washed with water, or exposed to moisture. All use of leather Products other than in accordance with their intended purpose and the directions set forth under this point may alter the characteristics of leather as a result of natural processes.
9. All trade names, Product names, company names or logos mentioned on www.pppaw.com website may be registered trademarks, are the property of their respective owners and are used solely for identification purposes. All materials, descriptions and photos presented on www.pppaw.com are for information purposes only.
10. To all matters not settled herein the following provisions of Polish law shall apply:
a) Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July, 2002 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
b) Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Dz. U. 2014, item 827),
c) Provisions of the Civil Code Act of 23 April, 1964 (Dz. U. No. 16, item 93, as amended) and all other applicable provisions of Polish law.
1. WORKING DAY – shall refer to Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
2. REGISTRATION FORM − shall refer to the electronic form available at www.pppaw.com required for Account registration.
3. ORDER FORM – shall refer to the electronic form available at www.pppaw.com, required for Order placement.
4. CONSUMER – shall refer to any natural person entering into a transaction with the Seller for purposes that are outside their business, trade or profession.
5. CUSTOMER – shall refer to any User concluding a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
6. ACCOUNT – shall refer to the assigned individual username (login name) and password providing access to an organised collection of digital content, including details for individual orders, stored on the Service Provider’s ICT-System.
7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS − shall refer to the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
8. SHOP − shall mean the Service Provider’s online Shop located at www.pppaw.com.
9. SELLER, SERVICE PROVIDER – shall refer to Dominika Skrzypek, trading as Dominika Skrzypek – 4 ON THE FLOOR, ul. Rzeczenicka 18, 77-320 Przechlewo, NIP: 8431574804, REGON: 363783564.
10. PRODUCT – shall refer to any movables or services covered by a Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the online Shop.
11. SALES AGREEMENT – shall refer to any Product Sales Agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Shop.
12. USER − shall refer to any natural person, a corporate or non-corporate entity granted legal capacity under imperative provisions of law, using the Electronic Services.
13. ELECTRONIC SERVICES – shall refer to the services provided electronically by the Service Provider via the Shop.
14. ORDER – shall refer to the Customer’s declaration of intent to enter into a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
15. NEWSLETTER – shall refer to the free e-mail information service available by subscription and allowing Users to receive updates on Products from the Service Provider.
III. TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. The Service Provider grants access to the following Electronic Services:
a) Concluding Product Sales Agreements
b) Managing online Account
2. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Electronic Services provided through www.pppaw.com.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to display advertising content on the website www.pppaw.com. Advertisements are an integral part of the online Shop front and the materials presented therein.
IV. CONDITIONS OF PROVIDING SERVICES AND CONCLUDING ELECTRONIC SERVICES AGREEMENTS
1. The Electronic Services set forth under chapter III paragraph 1 of these Terms and Conditions are free of charge.
2. Term of the agreement:
a) Electronic Services Agreements relating to the Account management service are concluded for an indefinite period of time.
b) Electronic Services Agreements enabling the User to place an Order are concluded for a definite period of time and terminate upon placement or withdrawal of the Order.
c) The Electronic Services Agreement for the provision of a Newsletter is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the User ceases to use the Service.
3. Hardware, network and software requirements for the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
a) a computer with an active internet connection,
b) email account,
c) Internet browser,
4. The User agrees to use the online Shop in accordance with the principles of good practice, only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the personal rights and intellectual property rights of any third party.
5. The User is obliged to provide accurate and complete information to the Service Provider.
6. The User is prohibited from providing any unlawful or illegal content.
V. CONDITIONS OF CONCLUDING SALES AGREEMENTS
1. The information provided on the www.pppaw.com website does not constitute an offer to sell products or services as defined by applicable law. By placing an order the Customer makes an offer to buy a Product under the terms set forth in the Product description.
2. The Product prices at www.pppaw.com are given in euro (EU) and include all measurable costs, such as value added tax (VAT), duties and all other related costs. The prices do not include delivery fees.
3. The Product prices at www.pppaw.com only become binding when the Customer has placed an Order. This price is unaffected by any price changes once the Order has been placed.
4. Special priced Products (promoted as part of a sale) are only available in limited numbers. Orders will be processed in the order in which they are received while stock lasts.
5. The Customer is not required to register an Account to place an Order.
6. Customers may place Orders through the website 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by completing an Order Form at www.pppaw.com.
7. Orders are processed between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 5 p.m. and on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday in Poland shall be processed the next Working Day.
8. Conclusion of Sales Agreements
a) In order to conclude a Sales Agreement, the Customer shall place an Order via www.pppaw.com.
b) After placing a purchase Order, the Customer immediately receives an Order confirmation email from the Seller, which is the point at which the Agreement becomes binding on the Customer. The Order confirmation email shall include the following elements:
confirmation of all relevant Order details
model statement of withdrawal from the agreement
information on the right of withdrawal
these Terms and Conditions.
c) After receiving the confirmation email under paragraph (8) (b), the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is finally concluded.
9. Each Sales Agreement shall be confirmed by a proof of purchase (VAT invoice) attached to the package.
VI. CONDITIONS AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. The following payment options are made available to the Customer:
a) Traditional bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account
b) electronic payment (PayPal)
2. Bank transfers should be made into the following bank account51 1950 0001 2006 0539 3535 0001 (Idea Bank) Dominika Skrzypek – 4 ON THE FLOOR, ul. Rzeczenicka 18, 77-320 Pzechlewo, NIP: 8431574804. Only purchase order number is required in the payment title.
3. All electronic payments must be made before an Order can be processed. Available electronic payment systems include payments by credit card as well as instant bank transfers in selected Polish banks. The Product shall be dispatched only after full payment has been received by the Seller.
4. The Customer shall pay the amount equal to the purchase price specified in the Sales Agreement within 7 Working Days of its conclusion unless indicated otherwise in the Sales Agreement.
VII. DELIVERY COST, TIME AND METHOD
1. Delivery charges shall be stated at the time of ordering and are dependent upon the payment and delivery method chosen.
2. All Products to foreign countries are sent via DHL DE. Within Poland all products are sent via InPost or Poczta Polska (Polish Postal Service).
3. The delivery time depends on how long it takes the Seller to process an Order and how long it takes the carrier to deliver the Product to the Customer once it is shipped.
a) The order processing time takes 1-3 Working Days.
b) Products are delivered within 4-6 days to foreign countries and up to 3 Working Days within Poland, according to the standard delivery time stated by the carrier (deliveries are made on Working Days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays).
VIII. CONDITIONS OF TERMINATING ELECTRONIC SERVICES AGREEMENTS
1. Terminating an Electronic Services Agreement:
a) Continuing and indefinite-term Electronic Services Agreements (e.g. account management agreement) may be terminated.
b) The User may terminate the agreement for convenience and with immediate effect by sending an appropriate statement to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
c) The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate continuing and indefinite-term Electronic Services agreements in the event that the User violates any obligation deriving from these Terms and Conditions. This applies particularly to Users who provide illegal content and continue to do so despite receiving a cease and desist letter from the Service Provider. The termination shall be effected within 7 days of serving an advance notice in writing (agreement termination period).
d) The notice of termination leads to a cessation of legal relations with the effect for the future.
2. The Electronic Services agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.
IX. TERMS OF GUARANTEE
1. All Products sold through the Shop are covered under the guarantee which is applicable within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
2. The guarantee period is 12 months from the date of delivery.
3. A proof of purchase (VAT invoice) is required to validate any guarantee claims.
X. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. Statutory warranty process:
a) The legal basis and the extent of the Seller’s liability for physical or legal defects in Products are set forth under the Civil Code Act of 23 April, 1964 (Dz. U. No. 16, item 93, as amended).
b) Notice of a Product defect and all statutory warranty claims should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: ul. Rzeczenicka 18, 77-320 Przechlewo.
c) All claims should contain sufficient detail about the matter that is at issue. Specifically, claims should include information regarding circumstances, the nature of the claim, the date when the issue first arose as well as the issuer contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed up the claim-handling process.
d) Where inspection is deemed necessary to determine the scope of the defect, the defective Product shall be returned to the following address: ul. Rzeczenicka 18, 77-320 Przechlewo.
e) All Customer claims shall be resolved promptly and in any event no later than within 10 working days following the date of receipt. A response to the claim shall be sent by email or other preferred method of contact indicated by the Customer.
f) In the case of claims issued by Consumer Customers – the Seller’s failure to consider the Customer’s claim within 10 working days of its receipt shall be construed as tantamount to a decision in the Customer’s favour. The Seller shall bear all costs and expenses incurred in connection with the replacement of the defective Product with a new one, free from any defects.
2. Complaints procedure for Electronic Services rendered by the Service Provider:
a) Complaints about Electronic Services provided via www.pppaw.com should be submitted via email to email@example.com
b) All complaints should contain sufficient detail about the matter that is at issue. Specifically, complaints should include circumstances, the nature of the complaint, the date when the issue first arose as well as the complainant’s contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed up the complaint-handling process.
c) All complaints shall be resolved promptly and in any event no later than within 14 days following the date of receipt.
d) A response to the complaint shall be sent by email or other preferred method of contact indicated by the complainant.
XI. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
1. Consumers have the right to withdraw from a distance agreement within 30 days without giving any reason for the withdrawal. To exercise the right of withdrawal the Consumer must notify the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the agreement by an unequivocal written statement (e.g. by submitting the model withdrawal statement provided by the Seller).
2. Consumers may exercise their right of withdrawal from a Sales Agreement without incurring any liability. When a Consumer withdraws, any property traded in, any payments made by the Consumer under the Sales Agreement shall be returned; any Products delivered to the Consumer under the Sales Agreement shall be returned without undue delay, and in any event not later than in 30 days, complete and unaltered, save for any changes necessary in the normal course of business.
3. The Consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Product.
4. The Seller shall reimburse to the Consumer all payments received from them, including the cost of delivery. The refund shall be made in the same method of payment that the Consumer used for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event the Consumer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
5. The Shop shall not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs resulting from the Consumer’s choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Shop.
6. The Consumer who withdraws from a Sales Agreement under paragraph (1), must only bear the direct cost of returning the Product to the Seller.
7. The “cooling-off” period expires 30 days after the day the Consumer received the Product.
8. The right of withdrawal in any event does not apply to Sales Agreements for the supply of:
a) products made to the Customer’s specification or on the basis of and individual choice of or decision by the Consumer,
b) products delivered sealed, subsequently unsealed, which are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
9. Both the Customer (Consumer) and the Seller have a legal right to cancel the Sales Agreement in the event that the opposite party fails to fulfil its obligations under the Agreement within the set deadline.
XII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The compilation of all content at www.pppaw.com. is the exclusive property of Dominika Skrzypek trading as Dominika Skrzypek – 4 ON THE FLOOR, ul. Rzeczenicka 18, 77-320 Przechlewo, NIP: 8431574804, REGON: 363783564, and is protected under copyright law. The User shall bear all liability for damages resulting from their use of the content of the website www.pppaw.com without the consent of the Service Provider.
2. Any use or reproduction of the content of the website www.pppaw.com or any portion thereof without the express written consent of the Service Provider constitutes a copyright infringement and is punishable under civil and criminal law.
XIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Agreements concluded through the Shop are construed in accordance with the laws of Poland.
2. Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be prohibited by applicable law, the provisions of Polish law shall apply in lieu of the unenforceable provision.
3. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with a Sales Agreement shall be resolved in the first instance through amicable negotiation between the parties. Should such resort prove of no avail or unsatisfactory to any of the parties, disputes shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction under paragraph (4).
4. Judicial dispute settlement procedures:
a) Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User acting as Consumer shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction, in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure of 17 November 1964 (Dz. U. No. 43, item 296, as amended).
b) Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the non-consumer User shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider’s registered office.
5. Consumer Customers may use Alternative Dispute Resolution schemes after the internal complaints procedure is finalised, such as submitting a request for mediation or a request for arbitration to a competent state organ (model request forms are available at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/download.php?plik=6223). The list of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts attached to the Voivodeship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection may be found at: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596. The Customer may also obtain free legal aid provided by the Regional (Municipal) Consumer Ombudsman or a community-based organisation for consumer protection. Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures are free of charge.
6. Consumers may submit complaints through the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.